This Print is from a series called 'KIA KAHA be KIND'
Kia Kaha, meaning STAY STRONG in Moari.
These pieces were inspired by the love and pride of this beautiful country and from the strength and togetherness of the people who
are lucky to call this wonderful island home.
Love conquers all hate | Ko te aroha e mau i te kino katoa
A sturdy and warm sweatshirt bound to keep you warm in the colder months. A pre-shrunk, classic fit sweater that's made with air-jet spun yarn for a soft feel and reduced pilling.
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Classic fit with no center crease
• 1x1 athletic rib knit collar with spandex
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
Love NZ - Unisex Sweatshirt